Mafell ZSX Ec/400 Chain Beam Saw
- Cross-cuts up to 15-11/16" deep
- Tilts up to 60° for precise compound angles and rafter ends
- Customizable based on your voltage and chain needs
This is a magnificent tool for precise single-pass cuts in large beams up to 15-11/16". The powerful ZSX Ec/400 can be easily and accurately swiveled up to 60° from side to side, and at only 31 lbs it is the lightest carpentry chain saw on the market.
Like all large Mafell portable carpentry saws, the ZSX Ec/400 can be used with the Universal Guide accessory for easy set-up and precise angled cuts. This saw also features automatic chain lubrication with adjustable speed to eliminate oil spillage on the timber.
This Mafell chain beam saw is available with Carbide-Tipped Fine-Sawing Chains (HM Model) for the most polished wood applications or with Steel Chains (Q Model). The ZSX Ec/400 even has a patented anti-splintering plate to prevent chipping along the cutting edge. Overall, a truly extraordinary tool for your largest timbers!
Learn more about the ZSX Ec/400's many uses in Mafell's Product Training for Carpentry Machines brochure.
|Cutting depth at 0°:||15-11/16"|
|Cutting depth at 45°:||11-1/16"|
|Cutting depth at 60°:||7-13/16"|
|Tilt range both directions:||-60 to 60°|
|Nominal speed - no load:||3000 to 3600 rpm|
|Motor:||120 V or 230 V / 60Hz|
- Two Steel Chains (Q) or Carbide Fine-Sawing Chains (HM)
- Chain Bar and Sprocket (Q or HM)
- Parallel Guide Fence
- Combination Screw Driver
- Quart of Premium Chain Bar Oil
- 32.8 ft Cord
- Universal guide, trolley, additional chains, and other accessories are available below
- 90% of ZSX customers also order the Universal Guide for precise compound angles
- Steel Chain users can upgrade to carbide at a later date by ordering a Carbide Fine-Sawing Chain, Carbide Chain Bar, and Carbide Chain Sprocket