Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser
- It sure beats drilling and chiseling!
- Choice of chains between 9/16" and 15/16" in width
- Plunges up to 7-1/8" deep
SHIPPING SPECIAL: $30.00 FedEx Ground Anywhere in the Contiguous 48 United States!
Able to cut mortises both quickly and accurately, the durable Makita 7104L chain mortiser makes fast work of mortising with a head that pivots to three plunge positions. This is the ideal tool for small to medium size timber frame companies, while being simple enough to operate for the "do-it-yourself" home builders.
The chain mortiser can plunge down a full 7-1/8". One can make through mortises on large timbers by laying out and cutting from both sides of the timber. The 7104L will also cut up to 5-1/8" long by 7-1/4" wide mortises without repositioning the mortiser.
|Mortising width:||1-15/16" by 9/16" to 15/16"|
|Clamp capacity:||3-1/8" to 12-1/8"|
|Nominal speed - no load:||3200 rpm|
- Chain Bar Oil
- 15.3 ft Cord
- Various replacement chains are available below
- 85% of 7104L customers prefer the 18mm Chain because larger chains plunge slower and smaller chains require additional plunges
Frequently Asked Questions
Superior Carbide Sharpening
60 Taylor Hill Road
Lewiston, ME 04240
Country Lane Saw
1164 Homeworth Road
Alliance, OH 44601
Precision Sharpening Inc.
3018 Princeton Drive NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
P.O. Box 4335
McCall, ID 83638
P.O. Box 9
Warren, ME 04864